Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am so excited about all the stuff I want to try making from scratch

I have recently found a couple of amazing blogs that have tons of things I want to try on them and I love that they are real ingredients not boxed or processed stuff for the most part. I want to make my own stuff from scratch as much as possible. When I look at prices it just confirms for me that it's worth it. This one makes some complicated stuff but also some stuff like hot fudge sauce and chocolate syrup from scratch http://annies-eats.com/. Can't wait to try those and the homemade taco seasoning her her page. :) I also found this one http://budgetbytes.blogspot.com/ and can't wait to try some of her homemade breads and dishes like slow cooker baked beans. YUM

Now to hunt down a real recipe for homemade chili beans and angel food cake.

I also love www.pinterest.com and all the great things I get from my friends posting their finds on there! 

I hope everyone can find some new things to try and save yourself some money and cut down on the preservatives and salt that are in your diet from the processed stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment