Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Diaper Deal

I went back to Rite aid this afternoon to see what I could find out about the Diapers being on sale. This store did not have them marked either but since so many people had said they were on sale I decided to just go ahead and try it. I got two packages of Huggies Pure and Natural diapers and one of the jean diapers. I had a free coupon from my Huggies points I used on the Jean diapers. Then I used two $3/1 coupons on the Pure and Natural ones. I also had a $2 video values coupon from last month I never used and a $1 one from this month. I also used a $5/$25 purchase. I spent $5.30 out of pocket. I got $6 in Up rewards to use in the store. I also have submitted it for a $10 gift card. So I made more than $10 on this diaper deal. Now to figure out how to use my $6 in the next couple of weeks and I will have the gift card for the next deal. :)

Got to love free/cheap diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment