Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kroger Shopping

I have to say the deals at Kroger were not very good this week and I did not find a lot of great deals even in the store. I did find they had marked down some of the cups that had built in straws even more and I got a few more for Scott as well as a couple for his friends. I might add them to their treat bags at his party or better yet use them for the drinks at his party. Oh now the blog is making me think and I think I need to go back for more. LOL No squeezed juice boxes!!! I also got Scott some plastic divided plates that hopefully the dishwasher will not kill but for 25 cents I can't go too wrong. They had Scott's favorite drinkable yogurt on sale so I got more of that as well as a different kind of Oatmeal that there were BOGO free coupons for. I used my coupons from buying stuff last week to get Scott a Thomas spinbrush toothbrush and some Thomas Toddler toothbrush. After the coupons I paid just over $1 for both. Scott really seems to like it. I am hoping it means less fights when it is time to brush teeth. He is really getting into to Thomas the train.

Also thrilled I got a coupon from Qdoba for a free entree with the purchase of a drink. Check it out if you like their food. http://www.foodloversfightingburritoboredom.com/The_Cure Scott and I are headed there after Music tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment