Friday, August 13, 2010

My week of wonderful deals

Sort of behind on my blogging this week. Lots of great deals to be had and even with the extra spent last week I did well this week. Next week I will get a few more of the deals from Kroger since their sale will still be going on.

Sunday I went into Kroger thinking there were some cereals that crossed over and would give me the catalina but still found nothing so it was a crazy trip with way to many people for nothing. I also was frustrated because nobody knew which of the Huggies diapers were on sale and went with the Mega Sale. Very frustrating when you need 8 items to do the deal and can't find what you need. I still did pretty well and got some good deals. On Tuesday Scott and I went to Meijer. I had my coupons all ready to get my free Smart Balance milk. I got 8 1/2 gallons and got an extra $1 as well. It's all about having the right cashier. I had my catalina's worth $13 from last week. So I got 4 gallons of milk, a box of hair dye, Scott's allergy meds, and 3 jars of Welch's grape jelly and spent less than $4. That was pretty exciting. Then we ran to Aldi to stock up on fruit. I love summer for all the fresh fruits and veggies I can get at such great prices. Spent about $13 and got 2 bunches of bananas, 4 pints of blueberries, a pound of strawberries, and 4lbs of grapes.

After naptime we went back for a second trip to Kroger for the week. I did really great on this one. I spent about $23 and got back $6.50 in cats to use next week. I got 5 boxes of granola thins, and bars and with the cat got paid to buy them. I got some cheap fruit snacks even though I am not sure Scott needs them. I might end up donating those. I finally figured out the diapers and was able to use my $2.50 off coupons. And a few other things to round out the mega sale.

Next week I will get more stuff with the new coupons I have printed this week and I have a mystery shop there so I will save a bit doing that which will help. :)

Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment